Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mama Mio Review

I was provided 3 Mama Mio products to review.  These products included:
--Tummy Rub Butter
--Tummy Rub Oil
--Goodbye Stretch Marks

I used the tummy rub butter and oil twice a day for approximately 2 months before stopping it.  At the same time I used the goodbye stretch marks three times a day for approximately 3 months.  After the 3 months was up - I started using the goodbye stretch marks once or twice a day.  I am still currently using it that way! 


I am amazed with the results.  As you can see - my stretch marks have faded considerably.  I never expected my stretch marks to go away but they have faded a lot.  I am very happy with the results.


Watch my review video here
Visit Mama Mio here


I was provided the tummy butter, oil and goodbye stretch marks to review.  All opinions are 100% my own!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did it take all in all to get from the before pic in Feb 2012 to where you are in the video

    ReplyDelete